Although, I love to see newborns in my sutdio, I am also aware that our coutry has got challenges, like traffic and pollution, that forbid us from taking the little ones out when they are so tiny and delicate.This results in a lot of us having to do on-location newborn photography which again is challenging for Photographers.
So, I though of sharing few tips on how to use the existing set up to our advantage in Newborn Photography.
1. Use the nursery if it has got good light. It would always be very special for the baby and the parent.
2. Use their favourite soft toys - the little protectors.
3. If the color and texture of a furtniure is visually appealing, utillize them.
4. Look for things that are personalised ( by parents ) to create creative and unique memories.
5. Parent's themselves could make good backdrops specially when they are wearing color cordinated outfits.
6. Use the white wrinkled bed sheet. Imperfection often give a very natural feel.